THE CHURCH HAS LEFT THE BUILDING – 2023
During September we are encouraging individuals – small groups – Sunday School Classes – Care teams – Bible Study groups – neighborhood groups, etc. to find a project in your community or neighbor where you can serve others! The projects or events can be big or small. There are no real guidelines or specific instructions. You pick your team – your project – your date and go SERVE! Once you have decided on your project, CLICK HERE to fill out “The Church has left the building” form—so we can track your project and your participation. Also, if you need funds or other resources, you can note that on the form or contact the church office at (615)832-2541.
- Grab a M.A.G.I. box in the foyer and will it with the items listed in the box. Filled boxes are due back by October 2nd. If you would rather make a donation to help fill a box you “sponsor a box” for $30 HERE.
- Coat Drive – NOW thru October 18 – We are collecting gently used and new coats for the Woodbine community. We need coats of all sizes. There will be a collection bin near the small auditorium and one in the foyer.
- Terry Booker knows a couple of Senior Adults that need some yard work done. Contact email@example.com for more information.
- Room In the Inn Closet contact Jill Freeze (firstname.lastname@example.org) for ways you can help.
- Cole Elementary School – possible cleaning project at playground or other projects – contact Nancy McCanless (email@example.com) or call Chad Hedgepath at the school.
- Work Project at Camp Leatherwood – Cleaning and work around the Sonshine Theater, etc. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information on work needing to be done.
- Grandview – contact Enoch Rinks (email@example.com) or Carlos Baltodano (firstname.lastname@example.org) to see if they have any work projects
- Love Bears – contact Jane Gough (email@example.com) to get involved.
- Stitch Works – contact Dona Howell (firstname.lastname@example.org) to get involved.
- Work Projects at Camp Sycamore Creek – contact Cindy Betts (email@example.com)
- Thistle Farms/Healing Hands/Morning Star – contact Carol Lowrance (firstname.lastname@example.org) for ongoing ways to get involved.
- Bridge for Kids program – contact the Bridge office
- Morning Star projects – contact Linda Johnston (email@example.com) for who to contact
- Visits or project at Assisted Living – Morning Pointe or others – contact the activities directors
- YES Projects – get the contact at YES
- Parks in your communities that might need clean or work
- Cleaning the BHCC playground. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule.
- Contact Daniel Burnell (email@example.com) for possible contacts from schools or other ministry projects