We would love to have you join us for worship!
We have in-person worship at Brentwood Hills on Sundays at 8:15 AM and 10:30 AM. We will livestream our 10:30 worship HERE. Kids’ Worship is available at both worship times for children ages 2 through 1st grade. Nursery is available for children under 2. We have Bible classes for students in 5th thru 12th grade at 9:30 AM.
We have Bible Classes for children of all ages, students, and these adult Bible Classes:
Believers – Room 502
Best Class Ever – Room 504/506
Heart of the Matter – Cedar Room
In the Beginning – FLC
Professionals – Room 501
Sanctified – Main Auditorium
Sisters of Hope – Room 500
Sonseekers – Reception Room
Young Professionals – Room 507
Our coffee stations remain closed. So if you really need that morning caffeine – bring it with you – BYOCoffee! And please remember we are wearing face masks during Sunday School classes.
When we gather in person, here are the safety procedures we follow:
- Face masks are required for everyone age 13 and older.
- Because children are meeting in classrooms, which are smaller spaces, we will be requiring masks for children in Kindergarten and above while in our kids’ area hallways and classrooms during the Bible class hour.
- Update to mask procedures beginning March 21 – At our 10:30 worship service, once you are seated in our auditorium for worship, masks can be removed during our message, prayers, and communion. Please continue to wear your mask while singing, as it is easier to transmit the virus while singing. Our 8:15 service will continue to be a fully masked service, with everyone wearing masks for the entirety of the worship service. At both worship services, masks are required when entering and exiting. Masks are required in our Bible classes.
- We take everyone’s temperature as you enter, using totally touchless technology. If your temperature is over 100.4, you and your family will be asked NOT to attend in-person worship.
- We seat every other pew in our auditorium and encourage social distancing between families.
- After worship concludes, we will dismiss by sections. Please move outside to the lawn and parking areas and fellowship, while maintaining social distancing.
We livestream our 10:30 AM worship. If you are immunocompromised, in a high risk group, are not comfortable worshipping in person, or not willing to comply with these guidelines, please worship with us online HERE.
We appreciate your flexibility as we continue to adjust our plans and procedures to meet the needs of our church family and to do our best to keep each other safe and healthy.