Tuesday, November 9th at 6:30pm – Book Sisters Book Club – Tending Roses by Lisa Wingate
About the book: When Kate Bowman temporarily moves to her grandmother’s Missouri farm with her husband and baby son, she learns that the lessons that most enrich our lives often come unexpectedly. The family has given Kate the job of convincing Grandma Rose, who’s become increasingly stubborn and forgetful, to move off her beloved land and into a nursing home. But Kate knows such a change would break her grandmother’s heart. Just when Kate despairs of finding answers, she discovers her grandma’s journal. A beautiful handmade notebook, it is full of stories that celebrate the importance of family, friendship, and faith. Stories that make Kate see her life – and her grandmother – in a completely new way…
Thursday, December 2nd – Ladies Christmas Open House
Feb. 25-26, 2022 – Ladies Retreat
Our retreat will be at the Retreat at Center Hill Lake. Our theme is “Promises of God”. Kayci Ross will be our speaker.
Gathering class – The theme for the Gathering Class in October is Prayer. ALL WOMEN are welcome to each of these classes.
- 10/20 – The Ladies of the BHCC Freedom Prayer team invite you to join us for a night of connection with the Father. We’ll share some of our favorite experiences from prayer times, answer any questions about Freedom Prayer, and then spend some time as a whole group connecting with the Lord.
- 10/27 – Join us as Jen Barnett (wife, mom of 4, author, and Executive Director of Freedom Prayer) shares practical ideas and tips to encounter our loving God through prayer with our children.
- Love Bears – Our Love Bear ministry makes and sends out Love Bears here locally as well as internationally. Even if you don’t know how to sew, you can get involved by cutting, stuffing and painting faces on the bears. If you would like more information on getting involved with this ministry, please email Jane Gough at email@example.com
- Stitchworks – Our Stitchworks Ministry provides a variety of items to encourage our members and others in the community. From walker bags to lap blankets, fidget quilts to items for Healing Hands, their sewing machines are always humming. If you would like to get involved in this ministry, please contact Dona Howell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Thistle Farms – if you would like more information about volunteering with this organization, please email Carol Lowrance at email@example.com.