Welcome to Brentwood Hills Student Ministries
The Brentwood Hills Student Ministry exists to EQUIP our students in their faith, to ENCOURAGE each other on their walk with Christ, to challenge the mature to EXPERIENCE God’s purpose for their life through ministry and to EXPOSE their non-believing friends to Christ.
Due to security concerns, information about students and student activities is no longer included on the website. If you need information, contact one of the student ministers or call the church office (615) 832-2541.
Sunday Morning – Fall Quarter Classes for 6th-12th Grades!
- 6th Grade – Snapshots of the New Testament – Room 403
- 7th Grade – LIVE – Year One Knowing – Room 404-405
- 8th Grade – LIVE – Year Two – Growing & Going – Room 401
- 9th Grade – Life of David – Goliath Must Fall – Room 402
- 10th Grade – Life of David – Goliath Must Fall – Room 603
- 11th Grade – Life of David – Goliath Must Fall – Room 604
- 12th Grade – Preparing For The Next Step – Room 602
Inner City Christmas Store – Monday, December 3 – We are reviving an old tradition of providing a Christmas Store to our inner city students during our Monday Night Inner City classes on December 3. This is a great opportunity for us to pass along an often overlooked focus of the Christmas season, giving to others. The kids will be shopping not for themselves, but for their mom or dad, and our students will help them walk through the line and wrap their gifts to take home at the end of the night. We are asking for donations to our Christmas Store and have some suggestions below:
- Suggestions for moms: body/bath soaps, lotions, socks, candles, and cute dish towels
- Suggestions for dads: small tool sets, flashlights, socks, work gloves
The labeled drop-off box is located just inside the Student Center. We would also love to have students join us on December 3rd to help facilitate this shopping time.
Brentwood Hills Student Ministry Staff:
Clint Peyton – email@example.com 615-832-2541 ext. 609, or 502-439-4518 – student minister
Emma Peyton – firstname.lastname@example.org 615-832-2541, ext. 247, or 615-476-6488 – student minister
Robbie Forrester – email@example.com 615-832-2541 ext. 233, or 615-566-3395 – student minister
Links to Student Forms: