Many in the Nashville area are food insecure, and this time of COVID-19 has been particularly challenging. We are working with several local organizations to help Feed Our City.
We will have a Drop-Off Food Drive on Wednesday, June 24, 12-4 PM. Drive up to the covered entrance and our small team of volunteers will come to your car and get your donations.
Here’s the list of suggested donation items:
- sandwich bread
- peanut butter
- pasta – spaghetti, macaroni noodles, etc.
- pasta sauce
- macaroni and cheese
- rice – bag or boxed
- beans – dried or canned, black beans, chili beans, etc.
- Boxed/bag cornbread mix or muffin mix
- Instant potatoes
- canned/packaged fruit – applesauce, etc.
- canned vegetables
- canned tomatoes
- tomato sauce
- canned or packaged meats – chicken, tuna, ham (non-refrigerated)
- ravioli, spaghetti-O’s
- drink mixes – Instant tea, lemonade, tea bags, coffee
- crackers – saltines, Ritz, etc
- soup, ramen noodles
- beef stew, canned chili
- cereal, cereal bars, granola
- pancake mix
- pancake syrup
- snacks –
- individual bags of chips
- cheese and crackers
- fruit snacks
- microwave popcorn
- juice boxes or bottled juices (non-refrigerated)
- toilet paper
- laundry detergent
If you prefer to make a donation to the food drive, you can so do by clicking here.