One year’s of the best events at BHCC! We are honored to host our guests from the Bridge Ministry for a special meal and Christmas program!
Check out the volunteer information below. If you can help it is VERY IMPORTANT that you sign up, so we know how many volunteers we have working in each area. CLICK HERE to sign up.
- Pack Bags for Guests on Sunday, Dec. 3rd – meet in the foyer at 4:00pm
- Decorating – meet in the Family Life Center at 9:30am on Tuesday, Dec. 5th
- Snack Sacks, Balloons & Luminaries – meet in foyer at 2 p.m. Wednesday.
- Drinks & Desserts – meet in kitchen at 2 p.m. Wednesday to start cutting pies and cakes and making tea
- Bus Riders – meet outside office at 3:15 p.m. Wednesday. Ride van down to pick up guests. (You don’t have to ride back after the dinner.) You will be given all the instructions you need before you leave.
- Food Platers – meet in Reception Room at 4 p.m. Wednesday for instructions on plating food
- Table Hosts – meet in main auditorium at 4:20 p.m. Wednesday for instructions on hosting our guests
- Food Servers – meet in main auditorium at 4:20 p.m. Wednesday for instructions
- Greeters – meet in foyer at 4:30 p.m. Wednesday
- Security, Medical, & Parking – meet in Security office at 4:30 p.m. Wednesday
THANK YOU in advance for helping with this wonderful, encouraging, and exciting event! Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.