TONIGHT is the Bridge Ministry Christmas Dinner! We look forward to seeing everyone this afternoon to help with the dinner or at 6:30 for worship. Thanks to all who have volunteered!
One of the year’s best events at BHCC! We are honored to host our guests from the Bridge Ministry for a special meal and Christmas program!
Check out the volunteer information below. If you can help it is VERY IMPORTANT that you sign up, so we know how many volunteers we have working in each area. CLICK HERE to sign up.
- Packing Bags for Guests – meet in the foyer at 4 p.m. Sunday, December 2.
- Decorating – meet in the Family Life Center at 11 a.m. Tuesday, December 4.
- Balloons & Luminaries – meet in foyer at 2 p.m. Wednesday, December 5.
- Drinks & Desserts– meet in kitchen at 2 p.m. Wednesday, December 5 to start cutting pies and cakes and making tea.
- Bus Riders – meet outside office at 3:15 p.m. Wednesday, December 5. Ride van down to pick up guests. (You don’t have to ride back after the dinner.) You will be given all the instructions you need before you leave.
- Food Platers – meet in Reception Room at 4 p.m. Wednesday, December 5, for instructions on plating food.
- Table Hosts – meet in main auditorium at 4:20 p.m. Wednesday, December 5, for instructions on hosting our guests.
- Food Servers – meet in main auditorium at 4:20 p.m. Wednesday, December 5, for instructions.
- Greeters – meet in foyer at 4:30 p.m. Wednesday, December 5.
- Security, Medical, & Parking – meet in Security office at 4:30 p.m. Wednesday, December 5.
THANK YOU in advance for helping with this wonderful, encouraging, and exciting event! Email Sarah Baugh with any questions.