BRENTWOOD HILLS ADULT SUNDAY SCHOOL CLASS INFORMATION
SUNDAY CLASS LISTINGS for Spring Quarter 2017
- A CLOSER WALK Teacher: John Young Room 503/505
Leaders: Don Barker and Jonathan Taylor
A small discussion type class with members of all ages and stages of life.
- BABY BOOMERS Teacher: Hank Staggs Main Auditorium
Leaders: Wayne Stephens
Age range 50’s and 60’s, most have adult children and are grandparents.
- BELIEVERS Teacher: Terry Booker Room 507
Leaders: Forrest Gardner, Aaron Kelly, Robert Trail
Age range from Mid 30’s to Mid 40’s, with children ranging from elementary school to middle school.
- COLLEGE Teacher: Johnny Dorris Room 605
Leaders: Alan Bradshaw, Johnny Dorris
All current college and university students.
- ENCOURAGERS Teacher: Buzzy Neil Conference Room
Leader: Mark Brewer
A small discussion type class with member of all ages and stages of life.
- FAITH BUILDERS Teacher: Greg Brown Room 504/506
Leader: Rick Story, Brant Lathem
An adult class with a diverse range of ages (mostly 40’s – early 50’s) and family situations (married, widows, single) whose children range from elementary to college.
- FAMILY TIES Teacher: David Tiner Room 502
Leader: Jeff Parkinson
An adult class with a diverse age range from late 40’s to late 50’s. Most have teenage to college age children, some with married children and grandchildren.
- FRIENDSPEAK Teacher: Mike Wiley Room 501
Leaders: Betty and Mike Wiley
A class for individuals of any age with English as their second language.
- HEART OF THE MATTER Teacher: Canterbury/Speck Room 301
Leaders: Russell Slagle
A class for engaged couples and couples married for less than 5 years and without children.
- IN THE BEGINNING Teacher: Trey Hartman Room 306 (Cedar)
Leaders: Will Parker, Jacob Arthur, Deke Berlin
Most couples are in late 20’s to mid 30’s and have been married from 2 to 8 years. Some couples have children ranging from newborn’s to early elementary school.
- KINGDOM SEEKERS Teacher: Ritchie Pickens Family Life Center- A
Leaders: Greg Stegall
Most couples in this class are in their mid 30’s to 40’s and most are families with children from infants to teenagers.
- PULSE Teacher: J Baugh Room 305
Leader: Chris Tompkins
A class for graduate students and young professionals who are single.
- SANCTIFIED Teacher: Cory Calendine Small Auditorium
Leaders: Jeff Hunter, Josh Terry, Craig Bowen
Age range from 30-39 with most everyone with children ranging from newborn’s to late elementary school.
- SINGLE PROFESSIONALS Teacher: Larry Johnson BHSM Den
Leader: Larry Johnson
A class for professionals, mostly single with an age starting at 30.
- SON SEEKERS Teacher: Mike Hammond Reception Room
Leader: John Thweatt
Age range is mid 50’s and above with most being parents and grandparents of younger members.
- TIED TOGETHER Teacher: Rick Harris Family Life Center- B
Leader: Paul Heffington
A service oriented group of parents transitioning to the empty next phase of life with children in high school and college. Highly engaged, transparent, small group discussions.
- WOMEN’S CLASS Teacher: Susan Hale Room 500
Leader: Susan Hale
A small discussion class for women of all ages.